- 2 years of digital product management and/or product marketing experience
- Experience developing digital products and technologies
- Experience driving digital product value proposition, product positioning, digital product vision and design discussions
- Experience working with a small, dedicated, cross-functional team and driving through the entire process from ideation to execution
- Bachelor’s degree in business, computer science or a related field
- Knowledge of multiple functional areas such as product management, marketing, sales, UI/UX, web development and search engine optimization
- Experience using content management systems such as Ingeniux or SiteCore
The Marketing Product Manager owns and drives the strategy of the digital storefront, ensuring the Rocket Homes website accurately represents the RKT brand and effectively drives site traffic. The Marketing Product Manager works to increase brand alignment, awareness and conversions throughout our paid funnels and published traffic (blog), making these profitable channels.
- Ensure accurate representation of the brand and products in the digital storefront, including all non-product webpages, landing pages and the blog
- Lead, drive, prioritize and optimize the digital storefront, blog and landing pages by working directly with Marketing and a dedicated development team (UI/UX design, UX writer, full-stack developer, mobile, SEO)
- Rapidly develop new landing pages to support marketing efforts
- Work closely with product and growth team to optimize website traffic flow and conversion
- Act as the mediator between the customer and the technical teams, communicating customer needs and translating those into new product features for the team to design
- Build relationships and communicate at a high level with a wide array of partners, including business stakeholders, marketing teams, technology, senior leadership, Product Strategy team members and external partners
- Work with technology partners to define the scope of work, participate in planning activities and partner in decision-making
- Develop digital product partnerships with strategic partners, including management and optimization of the partnership using partner-specific go-to-market plans
- Execute digital product marketing campaigns, including messaging and incentive experiments, to pioneer new strategies to monetize our digital products without compromising user experience
Who We Are
Rocket Homes Real Estate LLC is a Detroit-based, tech-driven company with a passion for simplifying real estate. Our mission is to create a seamless home buying and selling experience by combining the process of searching for homes, connecting with a trusted real estate agent and getting a mortgage. Since 2006, we’ve partnered with our sister company, Rocket Mortgage® by Quicken Loans, and our nationwide network of top-rated real estate agents to help nearly 750,000 clients with their real estate needs.
This is an outline of the primary responsibilities of this position. As with everything in life, things change. The tasks and responsibilities can be changed, added to, removed, amended, deleted and modified at any time by the leadership group.
The Company has policies to support applicants with disabilities, including, but not limited to, policies regarding the provision of accommodations that take into account an applicant‘s accessibility needs due to disability. For more information, please call us at (800) 411-JOBS or email us at