Position Function: Join us as we embark on an exciting journey! We're hiring a Marketing Project Manager at Central Pacific Bank.
Central Pacific Bank is seeking an experienced marketing professional to engage with key stakeholders and work with cross-functional teams to develop acquisition strategy, channel coordination and drive to execution. This person will shepherd large and small projects through the design and development process by coordinating the work of project owners with agencies, developers, channel officers, and other stakeholders. Gather requirements, build project plans, manage project schedules, help identify risks and communicate goals and progress.
The owner of this role must be organized and eager to bridge across multiple groups to maintain best practices and overall consistency of CPB's marketing presence. A successful candidate will be a creative problem solver who creates conditions for teams to do excellent work. They combine expert project management skills with a passion for creating delightful experiences for our users as they interact with our brand. And they will have a history of managing complex programs to successful completion.
Performs all duties and interacts with internal and external customers in a manner aligned with the Company's Core Values of Teamwork, Integrity and Exceptional Services (TIES); Customer Experience Competencies of Customer Interaction, Empowerment and Ownership; and Basic Skills of Listening, Oral Communication, Written Communication, Action Orientated, Thoroughness, Problem Solving.
- Achieving Results - Drive for Results
- Achieving Results - Fostering Innovation
- Communication & Influencing - Presentation Skills
- Communication & Influencing - Influencing Others
- Communication & Influencing - Organizational Agility
- Operating Skills - Planning
- Strategic Skills - Dealing with Ambiguity
- Strategic Skills - Creativity
- Strategic Skills - Decision Quality
- Self-Management – Adaptability
Education: Bachelor's Degree with a focus in marketing, journalism, communications, business or equivalent work experience requires.
Experience: 5+ years of experience in marketing management, project management, websites, email, direct mail, and digital media.
Knowledge, Skill & Abilities:
- An understanding of the process, requirements and infrastructure required to design and develop marketing campaigns and assets, both online and off-line
- Excellent project management skills… able to juggle many balls at once with a track record of completing projects on time without sacrificing quality
- Familiarity working with cross-functional development & design teams and implementing process improvements to streamline work across teams
- Familiarity with local Hawaii history, culture and marketplace preferred
- Strong analytical and strategic thinking skills… ability to assess ROI of projects, and prioritize projects with sound judgement
- Stakeholder management, conflict resolution when it comes to priorities, product direction, and work effectively manage across multiple product teams, marketing teams, and agencies
- Excellent attention to detail, creativity, motivation and communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to synthesize, prioritize and drive results with a high sense of urgency, and an ability to think creatively and strategically.
- Excellent communication and facilitation skills – ability to communicate clearly and effectively to achieve desired outcomes – demonstrating keen understanding of the audience, and to facilitate stakeholders towards positive outcomes
- Able to work flexible hours to include before/after normal business hours, weekends and holidays.
- Must be able to perform light physical work and to move or lift items including but not limited to boxes, files and papers up to 20 pounds unless otherwise as indicated.
- Must be able to operate and proficiently use standard office equipment, including phone, copier, personal computer and/or other work related mechanical or electronic devices and applications.
- Must be able to clearly communicate verbally and in writing with all internal and external customers. Must also be able to hear sufficiently to engage in daily discussions and interactions.
- Must be able to read and understand bank-related documents.
- Must be able to work in a conventional office setting, involving sitting at a desk or workstation for long periods of time. Must also be able to adapt to different work environments as needed to perform the job.