Are you looking for a friendly, fast-paced workplace with an emphasis on helping customers and empowering team members? Snap Finance is a thriving leader in the financial services industry, and our team members are the foundation of our success. Snap knows that happy, empowered, and engaged team members are essential to innovation and business success- and our approach is working. Come join us!
Snap is searching for a Marketing Project Manager to ensure the timely execution of marketing deliverables, coordinate tasks, define priorities, and serve as a liaison between Marketing and the rest of the organization.
The ideal candidate should be highly organized, able to effectively multi-task, clearly communicate in both written and verbal forms, and use discernment to assess a situation and determine a proper course of action. In this role, people skills are key, as you may be required to establish boundaries and be persistent in follow through, sometimes on a tight time frame.
- Task management including scheduling, prioritization, confirmation of work done, and verifications of reviews
- Relationship management with all parties to ensure quality, expectations, and deadlines are met
- Ongoing process assessment, improvement, and documentation
- Communication touchpoint with other areas of the org regarding inter-team projects and processes
- Coordination of reporting to the broader org through communication and creating presentations as needed
- 5+ years of experience in a Marketing, Project Management, or a related field
- Bachelors Degree in Marketing, Project Management, or related field
- Experience working with writers, designers, videographers, and other creative roles
- Familiarity with the creative process
- Experience with Project Management best practices
- Excellent organizational, prioritization, and decision-making skills
- Strong aptitude for communicating effectively to foster clarity and actionable next steps
- Experience collaborating and developing cross-functional relationships for better, more impactful output
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment where everything isnt quite yet figured out and new projects develop quickly
- A team player attitude with excellent time management skills and a strong sense of personal accountability
- Experience with Wrike is a plus!
Why Youll Love It Here
- Generous paid time off
- Competitive medical, dental & vision coverage
- 401K with company match
- Company-paid life insurance + supplemental options
- Company-paid short-term disability
- Long term disability and legal coverage
- Pet insurance, free snacks, and fun events
- A value-based culture where growth opportunities are endless
Snap values diversity, and all qualified applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
Learn more by visiting our website at www.snapfinance.com