Fun Town RV
Fort Worth, TX
Fun Town RV was founded in 2010 and has grown substantially over the last ten years. We currently have 14 locations and have plans to add several more in the next few years.
As Texas’s largest RV Chain, we provide excellent customer service and offer customers top RV brands for less! FTRV has a quality assurance facility where every RV we sell is put through a 100+ point inspection to assure that every RV meets our quality standards.
Here at Fun Town RV, we look for candidates that have honesty, accountability, positivity, passion to do a great job and who strive to exceed expectations! If you have these qualities and are looking for a dynamic and growing company that provides career growth with great earning potential, then we urge you to apply with us!
About this role:
The individual in this position should have a good understanding of emerging technologies, non-traditional interfaces, and has a personal portfolio that demonstrates a combination of interactive and graphic design.
This position will assist with various duties as needed, in order to help the department succeed.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Conduct basic web inventory maintenance for all company websites.
- Activate newly photographed/received inventory on all websites and platforms.
- Work with the Fun Town RV marketing team to plan and execute all digital and retail merchandise marketing.
- Set merchandise layouts/displays & organize merchandise.
- Conduct product and inventory/merchandise research.
- Ensure the fresh flow of merchandise from the warehouse to the retail floor.
- Ensure the execution and maintenance of all merchandising standards (e.g., sizing, categorizing, signage, damages, recovery, directives, and planograms).
- Design motion graphics, web banners, microsites, and interactive animations.
- Edit the existing, and produce new video content for a variety of uses including meetings, presentations, brand launches, and retailer programs.
- Partner with the internal website team on brand strategy, design, and implementation as needed.
- Develop and implement web-content syndication to retail partners including social content, landing pages and product information/assets.
- Partner with the project and strategy team on creative project workflow and look for continuous improvement.
- Partner with the digital/social team to create and maintain a constant flow of creative content to support content calendars.
- Present creative concepts and projects internally/externally as assigned.
- Create marketing material for Fun Town RV events.
- May be required to assist in other corporate projects.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Proficient in Google Docs, Spreadsheets, and Slides.
- Understanding of Adobe Photoshop or Canva.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or one to three months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Entrepreneurial mindset, achievement, and goal-oriented.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Excellent communication skills and customer service skills.
- Capable of efficient planning and organizing.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to: walk, use hands/fingers to handle or feel, reach with hands and arms, and talk or hear.
- The employee is frequently required to sit, climb, balance and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl.
- The employee must regularly lift and/or move up to 10 pounds and frequently lift and/or move up to 15 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 20 pounds.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, peripheral vision, and depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
We offer a competitive salary and an excellent benefit package including:
- Major Medical-Dental-Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Holidays
- 401K (profit sharing)
- Christmas Savings Plan
- Employee Discounts in Company Store
Fun Town RV is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status. Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S. A Drug screen, driving record and background checks may be conducted prior to, and during employment. Content of this ad and fulfillment of offers is sole responsibility of Fun Town RV.