Los Angeles, CA
NMSI Inc is a whole mortgage company has an excellent opportunity for those who are self-motivated. We offer one of the most aggressive Agency pricings and Portfolio Program in the mortgage industry. We are dedicated to providing the tools to our employees to help them succeed in the rapidly changing mortgage industry.
We enjoy our company agility and atmosphere while we are blessed with the power of a big company. It is something we focus on each and every day, whether that is through our advanced proprietary technology systems or through our friendly smiles and Never Say Quit attitude.Job Responsibilities:
• Conduct market research to find answers about mortgage consumer requirements, and trends.
• Brainstorm and develop ideas for creative marketing campaigns utilizing SNS marketing strategies.
• Develop new broker onboarding orientations for a marketing purpose.
• Create ongoing webinars and trainings to brokers and MLOs.
• Assist in outbound or inbound marketing activities by demonstrating expertise in various areas (content development and optimization, advertising, events planning etc.)
• Liaise with external vendors to execute promotional events and campaigns.
• Collaborate with marketing and other professionals to coordinate brand awareness and marketing efforts.
• Plan and execute initiatives to reach the target audience through appropriate channels (social media, e-mail, TV etc.)
• Assist in analyzing marketing data (campaign results, conversion rates, traffic etc.) to help shape future marketing strategies.
• Undertake individual tasks of a marketing plan as assigned.Education and Experience:
• Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or Business major related Preferred Qualifications:
• Background in loan servicing or loan processing
• Bilingual (Korean, Mandarin, and Spanish are a plus)
More information on National Mortgage Services, Inc. can be found online at www.nmsigroup.com.
• Paid Vacation & Sick days
• Health & Dental Insurance
• 401(k) Retirement Plan
• Discretionary bonus
• H1b Visa Sponsorship available
To apply, please email your resume to