TEAM FX, LLC
FX Well is committed to providing exceptional customer service to each and every guest. We want each guest’s experience to be nothing less than exceptional! The Massage Therapist is a direct representation of FX Well and provides a critical role in the guests’ impression of our brand. Every Massage Therapist’s role is to create an exceptional experience for every guest and be sure FX Well is presented at its finest (clean, updated, professional, etc.). We require our team to follow our choreography and protocols to ensure consistency for the guest’s experience.
The Massage Therapist is responsible for working closely with the General Manager and the Guest Relations Team by supporting the day to day activities and needs of our guests. All teammates must model the FX Well brand by showing passion, creativity, and quality. All teammates must abide by all policies, procedures, protocols and efficiently complete all tasks assigned while achieving individual goals. The Massage Therapist will work closely with the guests, the Guest Relations team, and the General Manager to
ensure communication, consistency, teamwork and ultimately exceed our guest’s expectations.
To perform the job successfully the individual must be able to perform each essential duty exceptionally. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required in all areas of the facility. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Maintain a friendly upbeat mood
- Follow all company procedures and policies
- Ensure behavior/ personal appearance is clean and professional at all times, abiding by dress code policies.
- Greet clients and perform a consultation prior to service.
- Must demonstrate professionalism with guests, employee interactions, and a representation as an FX Well's professional
- Excellent Safety and Sanitation skills based on FX Well's expectations as well as Texas State Regulations.
- Clean and organize designated work area following each client and at the end of each business day.
- Promote awareness of all FX Well services through social media, upselling, and cross promoting
- Promote and sell retail products
- Obtain weekly and monthly service and retail goals
- Ability to work varying hours and days, including nights and weekends, to meet business needs
- Ability to effectively communicate with guests and teammates
- Knowledgeable about all facets of Massage
- Detail orientated
- Must be a team player and able to work well with others
- Ability to perform consecutive massages, including but not limited to Swedish and Deep tissue.
Must be licensed and registered by the Texas Department of Licensing and Regulation.
Must maintain required continuing education credits.
Must maintain a current license and registration throughout tenure at FX Well.