Massage Therapist (part-time)
Rochester Hills, MI
HealthFitness has an excellent opportunity forapart-time (15 hrs/wk) Massage Therapist at our new client site located in Rochester Hills, MI. In this position, you will be responsible for administering professional massage services to a wide variety of members and guests.
Employee benefits: complimentary club membership & discounts on products and services
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Performnumerous massage modalities and adjust delivery mode to address the needs of each customer.
- General understanding of bodytreatments and be willing and able to learn the products and servicesprovided.
- Perform treatments for guests and maintain treatment room cleanliness and sanitation standard for guest comfort and safety.
- Promote Spa/salon services and sell retail products.
- Must function as an active memberof an integrated health and wellness team and support department wideevents and strategies.
Education, Experience & Certifications:
- Massage Therapy License for thestate of Michigan required.
- Must be at least 18 years old.
- Current CPR/AED and First Aidcertifications from American Heart Association, American Red Cross or American Safety & Health Institute.
- 1+ years of massage therapyexperience required.
- Sports massage techniques a plus.
- Good communication skills;listening and verbal.
HealthFitness is committed to leveraging the talent of a diverse workforce to create great opportunities for our people and our business. EOE/AA. Race/Color/Gender/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Religion/National Origin/Age/Disability/Veteran
Trustmark is pleased to have earned recognition from the Chicago Tribune as a Chicago Top Workplaces 2020 Award winner.