Our client, Pelaton, a large international distributor of exercise equipment in Redlands is looking for people motivated to turn their hard work into money with safe and clean environment, steady schedule and weekly paycheck.
-Daily temperature scanning at entrance
-Social distancing on-site
-Daily work station sanitizing with sanitizing stations throughout.
-Weekly bonuses, raffles and games
-$50 referral bonus - no limit
-Medical, vision and dentalCALL NOW-909-475-3931Text 909-206-2432
What you’ll do on a typical day:
• Load and unload material within a warehouse or storage facility
• Use hand trucks, forklifts, hoists, conveyors or other material handling equipment
• Perform duties that may include picking, packing, scanning, kitting or counting products
• Adhere to the 7S program and maintain a clean environment at all times
• Use a barcode scanner and warehouse management system
• Work in a safe manner that protects you and your team members
The essential functions of this role include:
- working in a non-temperature controlled environment
- manual lifting up to 25lbs
- standing for 8 hours at one time
- working up to 2 hrs of overtime per week
- Product Handling
- Material Handling
- Pallet Jack Operation
- High School
- Years of experience: 1 year
- Experience level:Entry Level
Working hours: 7 AM - 3:30 PMRandstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.
San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance:
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
About the Company
Randstad was founded in 1960 by Frits Goldschmeding. We've never let go of his passion or the values that he established. By staying true to those fundamentals, we've expanded to represent more than 90 percent of the HR services market.
We provide outsourcing, staffing, consulting and workforce solutions within the areas of engineering, accounting and finance, healthcare, human resources, IT, legal, life sciences, manufacturing and logistics, office and administration and sales and marketing. We can’t wait to tell you all about it.
Our mission is to be a world leader in matching demand for, and supply of, labor and HR services. We believe in the value of work as a unifying force that shapes society for the better. We live by the core values established early in our company's history: to know, serve and trust, striving for perfection and simultaneous promotion of all interests.