We are seeking an experienced materials planner/expeditor to join our Client. The function of this role is to monitor material orders and expedite production parts from the client supply base to support global client production facilities.
- Supplier communications and follow-up activities to ensure a smooth supply of parts to overseas production facilities.
- Support and interact directly with production planners in Europe, South America, and China, communicating their requirements into directions to the supplier, receiving, consolidation, and transportation contacts.
- Collecting and following shipping promises and resolving order exceptions.
- Monitor KPIs every week and proactively focus on supplier and plant improvements.
- Bachelor’s Degree in a relevant discipline (i.e. Supply Chain, Material Management, Logistics, or similar)
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience in a similar and/or highly relevant role in a manufacturing environment
- Experience with MRP systems and order management
- Experience with parts expediting and/or customer service experience.
- Experience using Microsoft office suite of tools (Excel, PowerPoint, Word) and SharePoint
As an equal opportunity employer, ICONMA prides itself on creating an employment environment that supports and encourages the abilities of all persons regardless of race, color, gender, age, sexual orientation, citizenship, or disability.