San Jose, CA
Our Client in the San Jose, CA area is looking to add a Mechanical Engineer to their team for a permanent opportunity. Ideal candidate would be a Mechanical Engineer that has 5+ years of experience in catheter design or development. If interested in learning more please apply below for immediate consideration. Thank you!
location: San Jose, California
job type: Permanent
salary: $130,000 - 160,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 4pm
- Design, develop and release medical devices from concept to commercialization
- Effectively utilize problem solving skills and techniques to identify potential issues, assess their impact, and develop and implement mitigation and resolution plans and activities
- Assist with developing detailed project plan to achieve overall corporate objectives
- Enforce proper configuration control and document release processes, including oversight of SolidWorks PDM and other mechanical engineering tools
- 5+ years of experience as a Mechanical Engineering working in the medical device industry specifically working with catheters
- Catheter development experience
- Experience designing injection molded parts and mechanisms
- Knowledge of related global standards and regulations for mechanical medical devices and risk management
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 5 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
- Mechanical Design
- Medical Device
- Product Design
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
About the Company
Randstad was founded in 1960 by Frits Goldschmeding. We've never let go of his passion or the values that he established. By staying true to those fundamentals, we've expanded to represent more than 90 percent of the HR services market.
We provide outsourcing, staffing, consulting and workforce solutions within the areas of engineering, accounting and finance, healthcare, human resources, IT, legal, life sciences, manufacturing and logistics, office and administration and sales and marketing. We can’t wait to tell you all about it.
Our mission is to be a world leader in matching demand for, and supply of, labor and HR services. We believe in the value of work as a unifying force that shapes society for the better. We live by the core values established early in our company's history: to know, serve and trust, striving for perfection and simultaneous promotion of all interests.