Medical Assistant needed for a contract opportunity with Yoh’s client located in Stanford, CA
Top Skills Should You Possess:
- EPIC Experience preferred
- Ability to work Monday through Friday, 8-5:30 (or similar business hours) and help primary care clinics at Santa Clara, Portola Valley, Los Altos, Hoover Building (Palo Alto).
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Perform both front and back office duties.
- Clerical duties include: answering phone calls, taking messages and relaying to clinic staff and physicians, scheduling appointments for new and returning patients, collecting insurance information, maintaining records, and more
- Clinical duties include: preparing examination room, maintaining inventory in examination rooms, taking vital signs and performing routine screening tests, administering injections or medication, and more
- Perform other duties as required
What You Need to Bring to the Table:
- High School Diploma or Associates Degree
- Medical Assistant Certification required
- CPR Certification
- Minimum one (1) year of Medical Assistant work experience, preferably in a Pediatric setting
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong computer proficiency and Microsoft Office Applications experience
- Previous EPIC experience strongly preferred
What are you waiting for? Apply Now!
Recruiter: Arlet Khachikyan
Yoh makes finding and applying for jobs simple. Partner with Yoh to find the right opportunities across multiple industries in the US and UK. Find out morehere!
Yoh, a Day & Zimmermann company, is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran. Visit https://www.yoh.com/applicants-with-disabilities to contact us if you are an individual with a disability and require accommodation in the application process.
About the Company
Yoh is here. Yoh is there. Yoh is virtually everywhere. All in and busy going all out, doing everything it takes to take you where you want to go – forward. How? By foregoing the talent pool in favor of our own sea of talent, helping you find just the right person for the job. And if you think you're that person, we want to talk to you.