$12 - $15 Per Hour
17 days ago
Medical company is searching for a full-time ( TEMP - PERM) Medical Billing and Collections
Specialist, Mon-Fri. Qualified candidate MUST have prior experience with CPT codes, electronic and
paper billing claims, payment posting, insurance appeals and insurance/patient collections. Medical
office online billing software knowledge a plus. Candidate must be detail-oriented, dependable,
goal-oriented with excellent communication skills. Knowledge of Excel & Word a must. Must be able
to multi-task and be a team player with a great attitude & willingness to assist in other tasks as
necessary. MUST have knowledge of worker's comp & group insurance billing/collections rules and
• 2 years minimum related working experience.
• Knowledge of CPT/ICD-10 coding.
• Knowledge of medical billing/collection practices.
• Medical office online knowledge a plus.
• Advance insurance rules and regulations along with some contracting and credentialing.
• Knowledge of computer programs.
• Knowledge of basic medical coding and third-party operating procedures and practice.
• Ability to operate a computer and basic office equipment.
• Skill in answering a telephone in a pleasant and helpful manner.
• Ability to read, understand and follow oral and written instructions.
• Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with patients, employees and
• Must be well organized and detail-oriented
• Dependable Person with strong work ethics
No Interns, No Recruiters, No Billing Companies. This is a Full Time Job.
Must be available to start immediately, 2 years Billing experience.