We are a rapidly growing wound and hyperbaric company seeking a dynamic medical director with BC/BE FP, ER, or IM/Peds who is a collaborative, energetic, driven, experienced empathetic, team player, enjoys patient care, business development and willing to grow the business. Two years of wound care and/or hyperbaric medicine experience with CWS wound certification is desired. Training is available for the right individual who is humble, eager to learn, grow and work in a dynamic culture. Developing community/medical relationships with a personable attitude is a must.
- Manage and treat a panel of wound and hyperbaric patients. Treatments includes but is not limited to consultations, skin /minor surgical procedures, casting, grafting, hyperbaric, and general medical management.
- Must be or become familiar with and apply Medicare/Commercial Insurance Guidelines for treatment protocols.
- Team leader who is a role model for the clinical team , works collaboratively with the CEO/COO and willing to learn and grow the practice in support of the company mission.
- Willingness to learn and adapt to ever changing clinical guidelines and emerging technology
- Serve as liaison with affiliated medical institutions for services and referrals.
- Ensure appropriate HBO chamber quality and safety, including appropriate documentation of approved indications, physician supervision requirements.
- Act as spokesperson for wound care program services with local physicians/specialties
- Strong EMR and Computer skills
- Business sense and willing to build the practice
- Having fun at what they do!