Enlivant is seeking a Certified Medication Assistant
at Strake Place in Conroe, TX
We believe taking care of America’s aging population is not only a moral obligation but a true honor and privilege. With over 230 communities, we are striving to be the nation’s most trusted senior living provider. Our staff treats residents like family and serves them with the utmost integrity and compassion.
We are a certified “Great Place to Work” and we believe in not only making an impact in our industry but also with our employees. Our Benefits Plan is designed to recognize the diverse needs of our workforce with competitive medical, dental, vision packages, and a 401k with a company match. We also offer generous paid time off for eligible employees.
Development is one of our highest priorities and we provide personalized training, both face-to-face and online, to ensure employees are prepared for their roles. Through our Learning Management System (LMS), all employees have access to state-required regulatory courses, professional development and soft skills courses, and Continuing Education courses.
We invite you to start a rewarding career and make a difference in the lives of seniors today!
As a Medication Aide, you will primarily be responsible for administering or assisting in the administration of medication and treatments in accordance with a resident’s health care provider’s orders. You will also be responsible for assisting residents with Activities of Daily Living (ADLs) and providing general supervision while respecting residents' rights and needs of choice.
- Medication administration
- Provide quality resident care as indicated on the care plan
- Promote resident independence
- Provide assistance with housekeeping and laundry
- Participate in the community's activities, events, and outings, while encouraging residents to attend
- Additional duties as assigned.
- Medication Administration training/certification per state requirements
- Experienced Caregiver or Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA)
- High School Diploma or GED or 1-2 years of relevant experience
- The ability to work a full shift, come to work on time, and work overtime as needed
- The ability to work according to the necessary schedule to meet job requirements with or without reasonable accommodation
- Experience as a Medication Technician (Med Tech)/Certified Medication Aide (CMA) in senior living
- Exemplify and be an influential team player
- Possess good time management and organizational skills
- Remain flexible and adaptable
- Work harmoniously with other employees and develop/maintain good employee relations and employee morale
- Uphold the principles of our mission: to enrich life through meaningful relationships and vibrant communities
- Express compassion for residents, staff and guests on a consistent basis
- Engage others in fun and creative activities
- Strive for excellence in all aspects of the job
- Work with integrity in all interactions
- Demonstrate humility
Enlivant is an Equal Opportunity Employer and qualified individuals will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, religion, gender (including gender expression and identity), nationality and origin, disability (mental or physical), sex, marital status, sexual orientation, age, veteran status, or other applicable characteristics.
Where required by state law and/or city ordinance; this employer will provide the Social Security Administration (SSA) and, if necessary, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS), with information from each new employee’s Form I-9 to confirm work authorization.