Mental Health Clinician 1305084
Pathways of Idaho
30+ days ago
Mental Health Clinician
Looking to do meaningful work helping others in the community as a Mental Health Clinician?
Pathways of Idaho, a branch of Pathways, is one of the largest behavioral health providers in the US. We offer Individual counseling, family counseling, and psycho-educational groups to a diverse population. Our team lives out their passion for helping the community and are looking for a hardworking, dedicated, and passionate Mental Health Clinician to join us!
This position will start as Part-Time with the potential to move up to Full-Time (30+ hours) as a caseload builds.
Expected pay range: $25-$30/hr
About your Role:
- Demonstrates competence/knowledge in psychological theories and clinical practice
- Facilitates open lines of communication for individuals with behavioral health diagnosis
- Ability to complete assessments, make clinical recommendations, implement and review treatment plans, psycho-therapy progress notes, and discharge summaries
- Organized and ensures all documentation is completed within a timely manner
- Able to adhere to payor and company standards
- Attends regularly scheduled supervisions/staff meetings
- Collaborates care with other treatment providers
- Complies with HIPAA privacy & practices
- Performs other duties assigned or necessary to support the program and/or company
Remote or in-office positions available
Does the Following Apply to You?
- Previous experience preferred
- Licensed within the State of Idaho or ability to become licensed - LMSW, LCSW, LPC, LCPC
- Master’s degree required
- Ability to pass enhanced background check
- Familiarity with community mental health resources preferred
- Ability to build rapport with clientele
- Experience utilizing electronic health records
Perks for working at Pathways:
- $500 sign on bonus
- Monthly incentive programs
- Professional development
- Clinical supervision
- Referral program
- Flexible hours
- 401 K plan
- Comprehensive benefits package once FT status has been attained
Full time Benefits:
- Paid Vacation days that increase with tenure after the first year!
- Separate Paid Sick leave that rolls over each year
- 9 Paid Holidays (including Day after Thanksgiving and Christmas Eve)
- Perks @ Pathways national discounts on entertainment, travel, and shopping
- Medical, Dental, Vision including a Health Savings Account or FSA
- Basic and Optional Life Insurance for Employee, Spouse and/or Dependents
- Opportunities for advancement in our national company! As we grow, you grow with us!
If you're #readytowork Pathways of Idaho is #readytohire!
Not the job you’re looking for?
Pathways of Idaho has a variety of positions in various locations; please go to https://pathways-of-idaho.careerplug.com/jobs
To Learn More About Us:
Pathways @ http://www.pathways.com/mission-vision-and-values/
Pathways of Idaho @ https://www.pathways.com/idaho
Pathways is an equal opportunity employer with a commitment to diversity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, veteran status or any other protected characteristic.