West Covina, CA
To promote the use of Winebow's portfolio in the South LA to North OC territory specifically aimed at the retail chain industry.
- Places product on shelves or in displays for maximum exposure. Ensures product is in the proper location, rotates stock appropriately and pricing material is used (when applicable).
- Maintains inventory by restocking shelves with product from inventory; observing inventory levels; prompting store management to reorder when levels appear low; arranging for return and credit for damaged products.
- Helps field sales representatives with special promotions by setting-up displays at aisle ends; checking daily on special promotions; observing customer reaction to special promotions; forwarding observations to management; removing promotions at end of special promotion period.
- Provides timely educational programs, materials and services when deemed necessary.
- Works with Lead Merchandisers and District Managers to monitor sales growth and market penetration with the use of monthly reporting tools.
- Works, when necessary, with Winebow's accounting department to resolve any billing issues within their designated territory.
- Responsible for communicating directly with Winebow's Customer Service department any specific ordering or shipping needs indicated by clients within their territory.
- Meets agreed upon goals and objectives effectively and in a timely manner.
- Arrives at work, appointments, meetings, and all work-related functions on time and as scheduled.
1. Attends department and division meetings and functions as required.
2. Ensures the needs and requests of all accounts/customers are met in a timely manner.
3. Performs other duties as assigned.
This position requires significant travel by automobile.
Automobile, telephone, copier, fax machine, computer, calculator beeper, hand cart, ladder, step ladder.
Lifting a minimum of 40 lbs., sitting, bending, reaching, driving, ability to build large displays/end caps, able to climb and function on a ladder for extended periods of time, visual acuity and manual dexterity.
- High School Diploma/GED
- Chain retail sales experience preferred.
- Ability to read a planogram.
- Wine knowledge preferred.
- Demonstrated computer knowledge.
- Demonstrated effective written and oral communication skills.
- Valid Driver’s License.