Mergers and Acquisitions Litigation Lawyer
San Francisco, CA
California Securities Law Firm is seeking a Mergers & Acquisitions Litigation Attorney.
This attorney will work with Mergers & Acquisitions, primarily on Corporate Takeover cases.
- practicing attorney with 2-5 years of experience
- California Bar - able to work in either the firm's San Diego or San Francisco office
- experience with business litigation
- strong research and writing skills
- ability to work both collaboratively and independently
- knowledge of federal securities laws
- business/finance background helpful
- ability to handle day-to-day projects without supervision
Please provide resume in Word format, together with qualifications and salary requirement.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $158,000.00 - $188,000.00 per year