Metadata Curator(Job Number: 295602)
Responsible for the management of all digital assets used for on-page enrichment on customer and TxtAv eCommerce website. This role ensures all digital images/descriptions are uploaded successfully and on time into the digital assetmanagementsystems with accurate metadata.
- Responsible for leading overall implementation and workflow of the Digital Asset Management
- Collaborates with the eCommerce, Supply Chain and engineering teams to develop the digital asset management strategies, standards taxonomy structure, metadata tagging, DAM platform improvements and implementations.
- Responsible for establishing brand and quality standards and ensuring digital asset production is optimized by designing the right processes.
- Develops, manages and maintains the Digital Asset database, facilitates the uploading of assets, helps navigate system upgrades, and sets up new users and groups
- Audits assets for all new and existing products for accuracy within internal and external systems
- Archive assets as necessary
- Generates asset download reports
- Develop and maintain a metadata entry protocol. Work with various stakeholders across the enterprise to define metadata and taxonomy guidelines.
- Other duties as identified and assigned
- Bachelor’s degree required in Business Administration, Aviation or related field
- Relative eCommerce, digital asset management, or metadata experience preferred
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Ability to multitask
- Design, illustration, and photography experience preferred
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Products with emphasis on Excel and Access
EEO Statement Textron is committed to providing Equal Opportunity in Employment, to all applicants and employees regardless of, race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, military status, veteran status, handicap, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by law.
Pay Transparency Policy Statement The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise, have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information.
Applicants selected will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements, including US Citizenship, for access to classified information.
Primary Location: US-Kansas-Wichita
Recruiting Company: Textron Aviation
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Shift: First Shift
Job Posting: 09/15/2021, 1:15:34 AM
Textron (and its subsidiaries) participates in E-Verify. We will provide the U.S. Social Security Administration (SSA) and, if necessary, the U.S. Department of Homeland Security (DHS) with information from each new employer’s Form I-9 to confirm work authorization.