30+ days ago
Black Creek, GA
Metrology Team Leader
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
• Associates degree in manufacturing or related field + 5 years previous manufacturing experience; or Equivalent combination of education and experience sufficient to successfully perform the essential functions of the job.
• 1-2 years of experience in a leadership role preferred.
• Proven record in field of experience. Professionalism and integrity is a must.
• Teamwork and the ability to cooperate and work proactively with others is a must.
• Good time management, attention to detail, written and oral communications skills required with the ability to work, interact and effectively communicate with all levels of leadership, team mates, employees and customers
• Self-motivated; working independently or within a team; working under deadlines and pressure; willing to put in extra effort and hours as needed.
• Experience with FMEA’s, SPC, Control Plans, 8D and other quality tools. Has knowledge of commonly used concepts, practices and procedures within the field.
• Competent with computer software such as Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook).
• Proficient with the operation of metrology equipment CMM, Micro-Vu, etc.
• Experience with DD systems for dispositioning products, investigating MRB data, and reviewing SamePage reports.
• Certified in GD&T principals.
• Prior experience in quality or inspection is preferred.
• Strong communication skills and ability to handle open-ended problems with little supervision.
• Assist in the implementation of new metrology equipment, or processes including but not limited to developing standard operating procedures, team and personal training, and application.