30+ days ago
THIS JOB DESCRIPTION DOES NOT ATTEMPT TO LIST ALL OF THE DUTIES THAT ARE OR MAY BE PERFORMED IN THIS POSITION.
1. Collaborates with leaders throughout all business units to clearly identify employee and leadership development goals and objectives. Refines and strengthens our leadership development approach that is intentionally tied to our vision and strategy and reflects the values Atmos Energy wants to instill and reinforce in leaders.
2. Serves as the subject matter expert in the design and development of employee and leadership development programs. Stays abreast of emerging trends and technology in the talent and leadership development.
3. Produces a blended toolkit of options for growing our culture and developing leaders. Innovates and creates programs and tools that develop skills on the job in-the-flow of work that augment traditional solutions for employee and leadership development. Ensures leaders have flexibility and options in how they learn and develop.
4. Creates and maintain learning path roadmaps for developing leaders at three levels of the organization by identifying the expectations and what capabilities are needed at different levels of leadership and provides guidance.
5. Advances our culture of coaching and mentoring where leaders can identify their own natural coaching styles and hone their coaching skills. Establishes a strong identity for coaching as one of the most valuable tools for development as a core component of our leadership and talent development approach.
6. Supports and empowers new leaders in adjusting to their new roles and responsibilities while maintaining a high level of support for tenured leaders at all levels of the organization.
7. Assesses the effectiveness of talent development programs using data metrics and employee feedback. Develops and reports out using standard reports and/or dashboards.
8.Oversees the company’s Educational Assistance Program. Advocates for the program as a cost-effective way for employees to learn and grow in their careers. Supports participating or prospective employee participants by providing information about eligibility accreditation and other components of the program.
9. Manages the LinkedIn Learning platform for the enterprise. Acts as main liaison with LinkedIn Learning customer relationship managers and drives further adoption of the platform across the enterprise.