Microsoft Office 365 Engineer
We are looking for a Microsft Office 365 Engineer that will be Responsible efficiently and effectively running the collaboration platforms worldwide. Ensuring service availability and plays key role in getting challenges addressed. Ensures future alignment to collaboration technology adoption and our business requirements.
location: Raleigh, North Carolina
job type: Contract
salary: $45 - 50 per hour
work hours: 9am to 5pm
- Operation and Management of the global Office 365 platform (Teams, SharePoint Online, OneDrive, Exchange Online)
- Operation and Management of the global IT collaboration platforms (SharePoint on premise, Microsoft Teams) projects according to the organizational goals.
- Operation and Management of SharePoint on premise services including interfaces to 3rd party applications (e.g. SAP, SQL). Responsible for inventory, maintenance and reporting of SharePoint usage and future development planning
- Partner Management and steering their activities (e.g. coordination of change implementation, Security enhancements, troubleshooting SharePoint issues, Identity management integration)
- Contact for internal customers regarding upcoming Collaboration projects and consultancy during the projects (e.g. Project initiation, onboarding, maintenance, offboarding, RACI matrix, budgeting)
- 3rd Level Support for the SharePoint and Office 365 environment
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 8 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
- Microsoft 365
- SHAREPOINT ADMIN
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
About the Company
Randstad was founded in 1960 by Frits Goldschmeding. We've never let go of his passion or the values that he established. By staying true to those fundamentals, we've expanded to represent more than 90 percent of the HR services market.
We provide outsourcing, staffing, consulting and workforce solutions within the areas of engineering, accounting and finance, healthcare, human resources, IT, legal, life sciences, manufacturing and logistics, office and administration and sales and marketing. We can’t wait to tell you all about it.
Our mission is to be a world leader in matching demand for, and supply of, labor and HR services. We believe in the value of work as a unifying force that shapes society for the better. We live by the core values established early in our company's history: to know, serve and trust, striving for perfection and simultaneous promotion of all interests.