Work with the Industry Leader!
As the most profitable and fastest growing truckload carrier, we are driven to innovate the transportation industry. Swift is a career destination for passionate and talented people seeking growth and opportunity with an industry leader. What do we live by? The answer is simple…OUR PEOPLE! Swift Transportation is powered by people. We are committed to a culture of high expectations and exceptional performance. At Swift, we hire good teammates who share our values, unselfishly take personal accountability for results, and bring innovative ideas to the table. Our people are passionate about continual learning, display honesty and mutual respect, and give their best every day.
Join our Swift Family as we offer results-driven people a place to make a difference in a stable and maturing industry.
What you will do:Design, test, release and support user-friendly applications. Collaborate with internal teams to develop functional mobile applications.
- Support the entire application life cycle, from conception, thru design, test, release and support.
- Produce fully functional mobile applications writing clean code.
- Gather specific requirements and suggest solutions.
- Write unit and UI tests to identify product faults.
- Troubleshoot and debug to optimize performance.
- Design interfaces to streamline and improve user experience.
- Collaborate with other departments as needed to develop new features.
- Ensure new and legacy applications meet quality standards.
- Research and suggest new mobile products, applications and protocols.
- Refine and update technical/business skills and experience through work assignments, advanced technical/business training and attending professional/business industry conferences.
- Proactively work to assist others in achieving the organization's objectives.
- Skills: Must possess excellent interpersonal skills. Must be able to prioritize and plan work activities appropriately. Must be able to multi-task. Must be able to collaborate with others.
- Education: Bachelors in computer science or related technical field or equivalent combination of education and/or experience required.