Mobile Engineer - Secret
NN Tech LLC
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU
- We offer the BEST benefits in the industry. This includes comprehensive health coverage and 401K plans that are matched dollar for dollar, up to 6%
- Life goes beyond work! We highly observe work and life integration
- Access to an awesome community of innovative individuals
- We love to support and foster your innovative ideas
- Placement with awesome clients
- We pride ourselves on having a welcoming workplace for our employees to thrive
WHAT YOU’LL DO
Do you want to build and deliver a powerhouse system that will transform DoD HR? You know a good system is more than just a nice-looking interface + data and you need the right combination of programming expertise to build a user focused solution. As a software developer, you’ll deliver solutions in a fast-paced, agile environment. We’re looking for someone like you to build and enhance HR systems for the military from a production-ready system.
As a software developer on our team, you’ll work directly with your customers to overcome their most difficult challenges using the latest architectural approaches like domain driven design alongside open source frameworks and tools like Spring Boot. You’ll use your passion to learn new tools and techniques to implement system improvements and mentor teammates. Using agile life cycle development, you’ll build DoD HR apps. You’ll code and deliver the solution that supports the current architecture and operating environment, and drive future functionality and enhancements.
Ready to build systems that will change the DoD HR for the better?
Join us. The world can’t wait.
WHAT YOU’LL NEED
- 5+ years of experience with mobile app development and analysis
- Knowledge of mobile app architecture
- Ability to analyze mobile app options and make recommendations to a DoD client
- Secret clearance
- BA or BS degree
BETTER IF YOU HAVE…
- 3+ years of experience implementing data repositories consolidating mobile app data
- Knowledge of mobile app security controls for processing and transmitting PII or PHI
- Possession of excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Relevant Mobile Application Developer Certification
Terms: Full Time
Shift: Must be able to work onsite in Arlington 3 days
Location: Based in Arlington, VA area
Clearance: Must be US Citizen with Secret Clearance