Mobile Radiology Technologist
Liberty Portable X-Ray & Diagnostic Solutions
Are you a self-motivated, detail-oriented, Radiologic Technologist looking to join a growing portable x-ray company?
Liberty Portable X-Ray & Diagnostic Solutions LLC is currently seeking an ARRT registered technologist in and around Lancaster, PA.
Job Type: Full-Time/Part-Time
· DR X-Ray – one year preferred
Work Location: Multiple facilities throughout Philadelphia and surrounding area
- Graduate of an approved Radiologic Technology program or equivalent
o Associates/Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- ARRT certified
- Driver’s license (clean driving record)
Essential Job Responsibilities:
· Provide portable X-Ray / EKG services to skilled nursing facilities, assisted living facilities, correctional facilities, private homes, etc.
· Take high quality radiographs / EKGs while adhering to ALARA
· Explain procedures to patient/staff and answer any questions
· Communicate with a diverse range of patients and staff professionally and empathetically
· Image evaluation
· Maintain x-ray equipment and vehicle
· Maintain patient records; adhere to HIPAA
· Radiation protection
· Medical terminology
· Critical thinking
· Time management
· Detail-oriented and organized
· Work well as a team player as well as independently
· Ability to move x-ray equipment in and out of company vehicle
Offered Benefits (not limited to):
· Flexible shifts
· Overtime opportunities
Start your career with Liberty Portable X-Ray today!
Please send resumes to email@example.com