We are currently seeking a Mogul Lead in our Kitchen department on 2nd Shift for our 12 hour crew.Company Description
Typical work week will be Monday thru Wednesday and Thursday thru Saturday, with 36 hours worked.
Will be paid for 40 and able to volunteer for more.
Typical hours are 3:00pm - 3:30am.
This crew will rotate their schedule Quarterly. Rotating from Monday thru Wednesday to Thursday thru Saturday and then back again and so on.
Founded in 1923, Russell Stover Chocolates is the largest producer of fine boxed chocolates in the United States. It began in Denver, Colorado as a candy business in the home of Russell and Clara Stover. The original candy, marketed as “Mrs. Stover’s Bungalow Candies”, changed 20 years later to Russell Stover Candies. The three principles of quality, service and value allow Russell Stover to remain “Only the Finest”.
Russell Stover has sales in all 50 states and Canada. We operate 35 company-owned retail shops throughout the United States and at over 70,000 drug stores, card and gift shops, grocery stores, department stores and retails stores. In September 2014, Russell Stover Candies was acquired by Lindt and Sprüngli, a Swiss based international conglomerate sold in more than 80 countries with production sites in Europe and the US, distributing on four continents.
We are currently seeking individuals to work in our Molding Department. Molding is essentially responsible for ensuring each piece of candy that comes out of our facility is "Only the Finest" quality that our customer have grown to expect.Job Description
TO BE CONSIDERED AN APPLICANT FOR THIS POSITION, YOU MUST SHOW HOW YOU MEET THE BASIC QUALIFICATIONS AS OUTLINED IN THE REQUIREMENTSBasic Job Qualifications
- Directs, controls, monitors, assists, and trains employees assigned to a specific area, line or team as instructed by management.
- Must be able to effectively communicate with and delegate tasks to team members.
- Operates machinery, equipment, and tools in a safe and proficient manner according to standards, guidelines, and instructions. Reinforces safety with all employees.
- Maintains all applicable records or forms. Write and record all information as required. Inspects and performs all activities required of other members of the area, line or team.
- Must be able to read and understand rules, tapes, scales, and thermometers.
- Must be able to read and understand product specifications established by Russell Stover Candies and recognize deviations from those specifications.
- Performs clean-up activities as assigned. Maintains effective operational cleanliness and organization. Reinforces good housekeeping practices with employees.
- Evaluates and ensures quality. Verifies that cook / deposit procedures are being followed as required. Performs batch audits to ensure consistent quality production. Reinforces Good Manufacturing Practices (GMPs) with all employees.
- May be assigned other duties as required by management.
- Ability to comprehend formulas/recipes, measurements, and use tapes and thermometers
- Ability to read and write English
- Previous Manufacturing and Lead/Supervisory experience is required.
Employment by Russell Stover is contingent upon I-9 Employment Eligibility Verification, passing the urinalysis drug screen, education verification, and satisfactory reference and background checks.
Russell Stover is an EOE/MINORITY/FEMALE/VET/DISABLED/ employer. Principals only please.