Montessori Assistant Guide (Teacher)
Laguna Hills, CA
Do you love working with young children? Have you been searching for a friendly team of educators who hold themselves to high standards? Have you been looking for a place where you can grow and learn and develop your career? Join our team and assist in a classroom that is transforming lives.
We're looking for an enthusiastic, adaptable Assistant Guide (Teacher) & Extended Day Specialist who has a passion for working with children. We serve toddler and preschool in Spanish & English speaking classrooms!
This position is a full-time role with great benefits including health, dental, and vision insurance, a 401K, a competitive rate of pay, and a generous 75% tuition discount for up to two children at our school.
This role is a great opportunity to get your foot in the door, and learn more about Montessori education! Many of our Assistant Guides ultimately grow to take on Lead Guide roles over time, thanks to our accredited Montessori training program we offer to exceptional employees.
- Experience working with children ages 0-6, in a daycare, nursery, camp, preschool or babysitting
- 12 Early Childhood Education (ECE) credits
- Fluent Spanish Speaker
- Valid negative TB test taken within last 12 months (prior to start date with Guidepost)
- Ability to work well with other adults
- Growth mindset and problem-solving approach
- Familiarity with the Montessori approach to education is preferred, but not required
What we offer:
- Ongoing professional development
- A network of supportive peers and mentors who regularly share best practices
- Career growth and promotion opportunities
- A competitive salary
- Health, dental, and vision insurance
- Paid time off and paid holidays
- 75% tuition discount for two children at any school in our network (we serve children 3 months through 12th grade)
- The opportunity to contribute to a high-quality Montessori program that serves the individual needs of each child
Guidepost Montessori is a community of trained educators who are driven by a deep desire to bring about widespread change in education today. To meet the needs of today's students and to bring about true progress in the world around us, we need an education model that fosters independence and develops competent, capable, action-oriented thinkers and change agents. To that end, we are committed to dramatically increasing the amount of high-fidelity, authentic Montessori programs, not only in the U.S., but around the globe!
If you love children and have been looking for the right opportunity to grow, join our school community by applying below or attaching your resume!