30+ days ago
Mortgage Producing Area Manager
If you like to work with people in a family atmosphere, enjoy great benefits and provide a high level of service that makes each mortgage run smoothly, consider a career with Bell Bank’s mortgage team.
Bell Bank Mortgage is backed by the financial strength of the 9th largest privately owned bank in the nation. Founded in 1966 and headquartered in Fargo, North Dakota, Bell Bank has more than $8 billion in assets and full-service banking locations in North Dakota, Minnesota and Arizona. Bell has empowered more than $17 million in charitable giving through its unique Pay It Forward initiative, through which every employee chooses each year how to help individuals, families and organizations in need.
Originally founded in 1880 by early Minneapolis civic leader David C. Bell, Bell’s mortgage division today has thousands of family mortgages to its name. Bell Bank Mortgage has been in Arizona since 1997 and is actively expanding, most recently opening locations in New Mexico and several other regional offices.
Bell Bank has been recognized as a top bank and a top financial workplace by American Banker, Forbes and Fortune, and has been named among America’s top mortgage employers by National Mortgage Professional magazine.
If you want to work for a strong, growing, forward-looking organization with world-class employees, this is the place for you.
As stewards, dedicated to the growth and reputation of this independently owned organization, we are committed to:
* Promoting and sustaining our family atmosphere.
* Providing unequaled personal service to each and every customer.
* “Paying it forward” by giving back to the communities we serve.
Our Bottom Line:
Happy Employees! Happy Customers!
This position manages branch and area activities in originating, processing and closing of residential mortgage loans. This position will recruit and hire loan officers for the branch and area, as well as motivate and train loan officers and loan officer assistants to achieve maximum production levels. This position markets and originates mortgage loans that meet regulatory and investor guidelines to be sold on the secondary mortgage market. This position is responsible for the solicitation of new business for the company and development of sales staff.
* Manage branch and area activities in originating, processing and closing of residential mortgage loans.
* Recruit and hire loan officers for the branch and area; motivate and train loan officers and loan officer assistants to achieve maximum production levels.
* Maintain awareness of new trends and developments in the local and national real estate market to better serve clients and provide feedback to management.
* Assist branch loan officers in developing and implementing marketing plans.
* Originate and Maintain own personal production levels in compliance with all national state local laws, and working knowledge of FNMA/FHLMC/VA/FHA and other investor guidelines.
* Maintain current working knowledge of all jobs and functions within the branch to provide guidance to Operations Manager and to ensure appropriate training of all employees on new company policies and procedures.
* Monitor quality of loans originated by loan officers with in the branch and ensure they are within company policy guidelines.
* Devise strategic plan to expand market share and solicit new residential business through contacts with builders, developers and realtors in the area.
* Know, understand, and live the company values and bottom line.
* Perform other duties as assigned.
Job Skills Required:
* B.A. or minimum of five years of mortgage banking experience.
* NMLS registration.
* Previous supervisory experience with sales management experience.
* Excellent customer service skills.
* Ability to function efficiently and effectively under deadlines and stress while maintaining a professional and mature profile.
* Ability to travel to different branches and to off-site meetings to meet with clients or co-workers.
Bell Bank Mortgage provides competitive compensation and an excellent benefits package.
Bell Bank Mortgage
Equal Opportunity Employer