MV01-100521- Chemical Laboratory Analyst
Validation & Engineering Group
Punta Santiago, Humacao
Validation & Engineering Group, Inc. (V&EG) is a leading services supplier provides solutions for the Pharmaceutical, Biotechnology, Chemical, Food, and Medical Devices industries in the following areas: Laboratory, Compliance, Computer, Engineering, Project Management, Validation, and other services.
We are seeking for talented, dedicated individuals who are committed to work under the highest standards of ethics to and with expertise in the following areas:
- Quality- Chemical Laboratory Analyst
PRINCIPAL OBJECTIVE OF POSITION: To perform chemical and physical tests on materials received in the laboratories from manufacturing, support groups or purchased for evaluation as to their suitability for use or for sale. Testing is performed under GMP and safety conditions following established procedures. The incumbent must comply with all Security guidelines, Environmental Health and Safety regulations and the current Good Manufacturing Practices required by the job function.
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Performs laboratory chemical and physical tests on materials. (This level of Analyst is expected to perform all tests).
- Prepares testing reports in a neat and organized manner, including all pertinent calculations, raw data, information and following the laboratory written procedures for reporting data.
- Assists in new laboratory personnel training when required.
- Participates in the qualification and/or validation of new instrumentation and methods of analysis, as assigned.
- Suggests improvement of laboratory testing procedures, techniques and/or instrumentation.
- Keeps up-to-date with the new analytical techniques and/or instrumentation.
- Works with LIMS systems and any laboratories computer system.
- Prepares Laboratory Procedures and technical reports when required.
- Performs and documents Laboratory Investigations and Quality Events investigations.
- Performs other duties related to position when required by the laboratory management.
KNOWLEDGE / SKILL:
- Bachelor Degree in Chemistry from an accredited University.
- Knowledge of Analytical Chemistry to perform tests following specific instructions given by company procedures without the direct intervention of his/her supervisor.
- Computer literate is desirable.
- Technical Writing skills and investigations processes.