Schedule: Monday - Friday, 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM
FLSA Status: Non-Exempt
PRIMARY PURPOSE: Housby is seeking a highly organized and diligent National Account Assistant to serve as administrative support for our National Account Manager on key accounts, in the areas of waste and construction. This position is responsible for accurately collecting, inputting and tracking information, and documentation, related to managed units.
Why Housby? Housby offers a flexible environment, competitive benefits, and a culture that promotes growth, along with celebrating success. Here at Housby we realize that our greatest asset remains our employees, and we are committed to developing and promoting our talented individuals to support our future leadership needs.
- Essential duties include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Collect and track titles for all incoming units.
- Follow up on titles without submission forms, or submission forms without titles.
- Enter unit information into Filemaker system.
- Export release forms from Filemaker.
- Prepare and provide weekly updates to Account Manager every Friday.
- Collect deidentification photos for scrap units and save to the company public drive.
- Review and approve scrap invoices, input inventory and pass to accounting.
- Code and input scrap checks.
- Input title information into CDK system.
- Collect and track Certificate of Destruction forms.
- Learn and perform File Maker based inventory system.
- Oversee and upload customer account photos on the company website.
- Maintain all relevant documentation and monitor for expiration dates.
- Immediately communicate any errors/changes to unit information to Account Manager.
- Maintain a positive working relationship with all Housby team members, affiliated holding facilities, service providers and customers.
- Maintain a professional image at all times.
- Follow company safety rules and policies.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
- Proficient using MS Office.
- High attention to detail.
- Outstanding organizational skills.
- Highly self-motivated, flexible and enjoys a fast paced environment.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- Must follow and have Housby's Core Values.
- High school diploma or GED required.
- Associate or bachelor's degree preferred.
- Oral communication over the phone and in person.
- Ability to view a computer monitor.
- Sitting and standing for long periods of time.
- Alpha/numeric keyboarding.
- The work environment for this position can be varied, due to the differences in our work site. While performing the duties of this job, the employee may occasionally be exposed to moving mechanical parts, fumes, or airborne particles, toxic and outside weather conditions.
- The noise level in the work environment is usually low to moderate.
- Competitive Hourly Rate
- Benefits including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, 401(k) with company match.
- Energetic and transparent work environment and great company culture. Driven, motivated, and talented support team.
- Ongoing training, and professional development opportunities.
Housby is an Equal Opportunity Employer.