AccentCare is looking for passionate clinicians committed to delivering exceptional care in the home.
We are committed to quality patient outcomes—delivering evidence-based care in the home—and providing comprehensive training to further develop our staff along with continuing education and promotional opportunities.
Come join the AccentCare team and Make A Difference every day.
Position: National Medical Director, Home Health Innovation
Reports to: Chief Medical Officer
As the National Medical Director, Home Health Innovation, you will:
- Provide oversight to the policies, procedures, and protocols for the clinical care provided in the designated areas of service to assure care is being delivered in a high quality and consistent manner.
- Develop and implement strategies to engage contracted medical directors and educate on AccentCare continuum of care and innovation programs.
- Build and expand clinical relationships that further organization’s joint ventures and strategic partners and supports continued innovation in the region.
- Work with the Chief Clinical Innovation Officer to develop innovative programs.
Requirements of Qualified Candidates:
- 5+ years’ experience in clinical medicine
- 2+ years’ experience in a progressively responsible clinical leadership role
- MD/DO with Current Licensure in state(s) where the agency services patients as required by state laws
- BC/BE in specialty with preference to primary care, geriatrics and Hospice/Pall Care
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Superb judgement, problem-solving, and analytical skills
- Superior leadership skills
- Demonstrate positive interpersonal relations in dealing with employees and supervisors
- Highly organized and the ability to multitask in a high energy environment
- Ability to work independently and be self-directed
- Demonstrated success as a medical director, ideally with primary care and/or hospice/PC experience
- Prior work as a home health medical director heavily preferred
- Familiarity with home health, hospice, Medicare and Medicaid regulatory environments desired
- Experience with value-based contracts and population health concepts desired