Need Java Architect with Python - 100% REMOTE
SBase Technologies Inc.
7 days ago
This is Kartheek,
We are looking for Java Architect with Python - 100% REMOTE. If you are interested kindly send your updated resume and rate you are looking for this position on C2C/W2 hour.
Job Title : Java Architect with Python
Location : 100% REMOTE
Duration : 12+ Months
No. of Positions: 02
Position Type : Contract
Client is seeking a creative and innovative Software Developer to join a dynamic team working in a fast-paced environment. We are looking for engineers who can use cutting edge technologies to solve complex problems, and who are driven to deliver value in alignment with the ETS mission to advance quality and equity in education. You work directly with the product owner, and take responsibility for the architecture, design, and code quality for all your deliverables. You are dynamic and demonstrate a commitment to continuous learning. You are equally as comfortable working independently as you are collaborating with a team. You will be the responsible party for overseeing the product architecture and drive the implementation of various life cycles of software development with a third-party vendor.
• Be responsible for the design and architecture of the end to end solution.
• serve as a solution lead for POCs, research capabilities and should be able to bring in viable solutions and implementation strategies to larger complex issues
• Work with the third-party vendor and ensure the right design patterns, best practices are implemented throughout the project deliverables.
• Be a technical liaison between the business unit and third-party development teams.
• Develop cloud native solutions in AWS using common patterns (microservices, event driven/serverless, choreography, etc.,)
• Ideate with Product Owners and lead the team to deliver full stack solutions in short cycles with frequent releases
• Build and maintain healthy CI/CD pipelines with Infrastructure as Code and fully automated testing
• Help the team in adapting best practices of software development and ensure that the third-party teams will deliver testable, maintainable and high-quality code.
• Be comfortable in a variety of databases (RDS, Oracle, NoSQL, Simple S3 etc.,)
• Work in a fast-paced team using agile principles across multiple products
• Provide systems support by monitoring, troubleshooting and resolving incidents
• Stay current with emerging trends in cloud software development
• Collaborate with Enterprise Architects to understand technology direction/changes, standards and best practices.
• Identify opportunities to improve processes through automation where needed.
• Focus on customer needs to understand intended outcomes and collaborate with the team to solution around that value.
• Proven success in designing, coding and implementing scalable software solutions using modern technology and practices
• Strong/Expert level proficiency in building and deploying cloud-native solutions with Amazon AWS (CDK, CFTs, variety of AWS services, provisioning Infrastructure as code)
• Strong experience in web service development (RESTful/json)
• Proficiency in RDS, Oracle, PostGreSQL and NoSQL databases ( DynamDB)
• Experience with GitLab CI/CD, Containerization, Splunk
• Experience building serverless applications on AWS using API Gateway, Lambda, SQS, SNS, IAM Roles/Permissions.
• Experience in using Collaborative tools (Jira/Confluence) for task management, breakdown, estimation and tracking.
• Understanding of Agile techniques and ability to rapidly iterate in a dynamic environment
• Strong problem solving, analytical, and communications skills
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
• AWS certification strongly preferred
• Scrum certification is nice to have.
Relevant Years of Experience:
• Minimum of 12+ years of progressively responsible software engineering/development/architect experience