Network Engineer II
We are looking for an experienced Network Engineer, with Cisco Voice to join a growing organization in the Dallas area! This person will be responsible for maintaining and optimizing the organization's Cisco UCCX, Call Manager, and Webex/Teams solutions as well as working with the team in maintaining on premises & cloud switching and routing. Please carefully read the job description below and if you feel as though you are the right fit for the role, apply today!
location: Mckinney, Texas
job type: Permanent
salary: $80,000 - 115,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 4pm
- Learn, document, and optimize company network to meet or exceed the requirements of the business, utilizing a reference architecture and established best practices.
- Technical subject matter expert for changes and implementations, ensuring the implementation adheres to the proposed design and follows change control procedures.
- Engage in project communications using a consultative approach, anticipate obstacles, analyze risk, and recommend steps to mitigate.
- Develop a sound understanding of organization's functional and business objectives that drive and shape technology requirements and design deliverables..
- Ensure designs and infrastructure solutions fulfill functional and technical requirements, adhere to processes and standards, favor simplicity over complexity, and promote supportability.
- Provide advanced technical expertise and oversight for the resolution of outages, service level issues and other events in partnership with support teams.
- Employ a servant leader approach to assisting and mentoring associates with a team first mentality that promotes continuity, cross-training, technical competence, and team resiliency.
- Support network device deployment, configuration, management, and lifecycle.
- Design and implement efficiency, consolidation, high availability, resiliency, and best practices across the routing, switching, IaaS, and WAN environments.
- Stay up to date in latest wireless network technologies including Cisco Meraki
- Maintain skill set and stay abreast of emerging technologies and issues
- Coordinate network maintenance/downtime with IT and lines of business
- Advocate adherence to IT policies, procedures, and IT general controls.
- Support multiple datacenters, more than 90 branch office and corporate locations across Texas and Oklahoma, almost 400 network devices supporting roughly 2000 employees
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 5 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
- Network Engineer
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
About the Company
Randstad was founded in 1960 by Frits Goldschmeding. We've never let go of his passion or the values that he established. By staying true to those fundamentals, we've expanded to represent more than 90 percent of the HR services market.
We provide outsourcing, staffing, consulting and workforce solutions within the areas of engineering, accounting and finance, healthcare, human resources, IT, legal, life sciences, manufacturing and logistics, office and administration and sales and marketing. We can’t wait to tell you all about it.
Our mission is to be a world leader in matching demand for, and supply of, labor and HR services. We believe in the value of work as a unifying force that shapes society for the better. We live by the core values established early in our company's history: to know, serve and trust, striving for perfection and simultaneous promotion of all interests.