The Network Operations Manager provides leadership and oversight to the Network Operations Supervisor and Field Services team, ensuring their compliance with standard operating procedures, and is primarily responsible for the review and analysis of cost override results related to transportation expense and operational analysis. The position supports the Provider Relations Director for the assigned markets.
* The ability to think strategically, proactively identify negative trends and offer solutions, visualize relationships, exercise independent judgment, and manage multiple projects.
* The Network Operations Manager is responsible for the preparation of regular and ad-hoc management reports and analysis of Field Services Teams compliance with all standard operating procedures.
* The Transportation Network Management Analyst will assess all market transportation expense as it relates to adherence to budget and COGS plans and will identify areas of concern.
* The Network Operations Manager has frequent and significant contact with Transportation Planning teams, Provider Relations teams as well as Field Services and other Compliance teams.
* The Network Operations Manager will support the Provider Relations Director.
* The Network Operations Manager supports the Network team in outstanding problem solving skills as well as excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication with transportation providers, internal and external customers.
* Works with Transportation Planning teams to develop transportation expense analysis and reporting to support ongoing cost management efforts.
* Establishes, maintains and strengthens processes to investigate, validate, resolve, respond to, follow through on and prevent re-occurrence of complaint(s) as related to the Transportation Provider network.
* Lead and primary point of contact for Contract Specific Project ManagementPrimary oversight of PASS and other Provider / Driver compliance trainingLiaise with appropriate teams regarding trip assignment etc.
* Primarily responsible for working with the Network and Routing teams regarding the cost of transportation as it pertains to rate exceptions.
* Supports Providers with manifest receipt, reconciliation, updates and execution
* Supports Provider Operations specifically pertaining to implementations and conversions
* Directly supervises Field Services Specialists, carrying out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the organization's policies and applicable laws.
* Responsibilities include interviewing, hiring, training employees; planning, assigning, and directing work; appraising performance; rewarding and disciplining employees; addressing complaints and resolving problems.
* BA/BS Degree preferred
* 1 to 3 years experience with transportation providers and/or medical transportation and contract enforcement
* Knowledge of transportation provider costs, pricing strategies, budget management, budget preparation and reporting
* 1 to 3 years of transportation, routing, or, dispatching experience and/or knowledge of transit system a plus
* 2 to 3 years supervisory experience
* Must have a valid driver's license
* Must be able to pass DMV record check
* Driving record must remain in compliance with ModivCare's driver qualification standards
* Must be able to use a hands-free mobile phone
SKILLS & ABILITIES
* Computer Skills
* Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook
* Knowledge of Medicaid guidelines a plus
We value our team members and realize the importance of benefits for you and your family.
We offer a comprehensive benefits package to include the following:
* Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance
* Employer Paid Basic Life Insurance and AD&D
* Voluntary Life Insurance (Employee/Spouse/Child)
* Health Care and Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
* Pre-Tax and Post --Tax Commuter and Parking Benefits
* 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan with Company Match
* Paid Time Off
* Paid Parental Leave
* Short-Term and Long-Term Disability
* Tuition Reimbursement
* Employee Discounts (retail, hotel, food, restaurants, car rental and much more!!)
Bonus eligible based upon individual and company performance
ModivCare is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled