Mount Kisco, NY
Founded in 1988 Innerspace Electronics has grown to become one of the top residential integration firms in the country. We are an award-winning company that specializes in home automation, lighting control and architectural fixtures, motorized shade control, networks, lighting design, and whole house audio/video distribution.
- Advanced understanding of Ethernet network system setup, including modems, routers, wireless controllers and access points.
- Full understanding of the pre-wire, trim and final phases of a project, including proper use of all associated tools.
- Able to read and understand device layout drawings, engineered schematics, and construction blueprints
- Able to terminate phone and data jacks, speakers, control cables, signal cables, and fiber.
- Expert knowledge and understanding of wire differentiation, connectors, connections, splicing and head-end termination.
- Practices exceptional wire management and dressing skills. (Racks interconnects and wire runs in construction)
- Able to mount video displays and projectors, to install, set-up, calibrate and troubleshoot multi-room audio systems.
- Understanding of wiring requirements for sub-systems like HVAC and security systems, integration to control systems and set up of thermostats unsupervised.
- Computer skills and knowledge of Windows applications, Microsoft Office and web applications.
- Experience with Cisco, SonicWall and Ruckus preferred
- Minimum 2 years of experience in Custom Residential AV highly preferred.
- Knowledge of Lutron, Crestron, Savant, Sonos, Control4 a plus
- A valid driver license and clean DMV record
- All applicants must be able to pass a background check and be authorized to work in the U.S.
- Excellent salary dependent on experience.
- Health, Dental, Vision, Life & AFLAC Insurance
- Matching 401K Retirement Plan
- Generous PTO Policy
- Ongoing training and career development; willing to cross train
Powered by JazzHR