New Home Construction Superintendent
At Adams Homes, we like to create win-win situations for our employees, craftsmen, and our clients. For the last 30 years, our success is based upon keeping things simple along with the design, quality, and affordability of our homes. We recognize that people are truly what makes the difference and that you are only as good as the people with whom you surround yourself.
Each member of the Adams Homes family is hired based on the following qualities: A positive "Can Do!" attitude, a strong work ethic, and is a coachable team player.
We’re seeking New Home Superintendents to join our construction management team.
Our Superintendents oversee the construction of new homes and ensure high-quality service to our clients by performing the following duties:
- Providing professional communication with trade partners, suppliers, building officials, homeowners, and other Adams Homes team members
- Exhibiting high attention to detail and organizational skills
- Following the construction scheduling process proficiently
- Demonstrating a friendly attitude and persistent work ethic
- Daily visit to job sites to inspect quality, monitor schedules, and provide any necessary guidance to ensure homes are completed on time and in accordance with our quality standards
2 Years of Construction Expereince Required.
You will be proud to say you work as a Superintendent at Adams Homes. Accredited by the BBB, Adams Homes is a leading new home builder with over 30 years of success. We have built more than 50,000 homes across the Southeast since 1991 with over 400 team members, and 30 individual offices, all with one goal - “VALUE, Simplified”.
We not only just applaud ourselves for our hard work, but we also take pride in providing a fun-filled environment for our Team Members. We also reward our team members that are driven by performance through a highly competitive compensation program.
If you are ready to kick start your career with one of the largest homebuilders in the Southeast, we’re ready for you!
Join the Adams Homes Family by applying today!
Adams Homes is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate regardless of race, ethnicity, gender, age, national origin, sexual orientation, or religious perspective.”