City Wide Facility Solutions
City Wide is seeking an Night Manager to oversee service providers, and work with the account manager on resolving customer issues.
As a City Wide Night Manager, you will develop and maintain productive working relationships with service providers, communicate with the account manager any issues that need immediate attention, make recommendations of service providers for work assignments, and inspect buildings. In the buildings you oversee, you will be responsible for inspecting, organizing, managing, and maintaining records and inventories.
City Wide is a privately held company that emphasizes a dedication to serving others with excellence in all we do. Here you will find a high-energy work environment that balances high expectations with collaboration, group support, and fun.
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively in a team environment
- Excellent communication skills
- Energetic, hard-working, dependable, and detail-oriented
- Previous management experience
- Bilingual (Spanish) a plus
- 4 years management or supervisor experience
- High school diploma or equivalent (GED)
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals
- Ability to write routine reports and correspondence
- Prompt, regular attendance
- Health Care Plan (Medical, Dental & Vision)
- Life Insurance (Basic, Voluntary & AD&D)
- Paid Time Off (Vacation, Sick & Public Holidays)
- Short Term & Long Term Disability
- 401k Plan with Company Match
- Car and Phone Allowance
- Flexible Schedule
- $17.00 - $20.00 per hour