Night Shift Warehouse Worker
Immediate Hiring at Chewy with Starting Wages up to $22.50 and up to a $2,000 Sign On Bonus!
Days Starting up to $18.00 with a $1,000 Sign On Bonus, Nights Starting up to $22.50 with a $2,000 Sign On Bonus
Looking to make a difference? So are we!
Join the pack with one of the largest pet e-commerce Fortune 500 companies at Chewy! We are holding open interviews with on-the-spot offers, with both day and night shift opportunities available. Chewy offers a variety of career paths, attractive benefits, competitive wages and the opportunity for increase at 3, 6, 12, 18, 24, 30, 36, 42, and 48 months! Now is the perfect time to launch your new career!
Why you’ll love working here:
Safety, Health, and Culture are top priorities at Chewy with all our roles and locations. We offer the following benefits for our team members:
- Immediate Full Time, Part Time, and Flexible Scheduling Opportunities
- Full-time hours and the opportunity for voluntary OVERTIME
- Guaranteed wage increases, starting after 90 days
- Full Medical, Dental, Vision, HSA and Life Insurance plans available
- 401k with company matching
- Paid Time Off; Team Members are eligible for up to 10 days of PTO each year
- State of the art, climate-controlled environment
- Employee 20% Discount Program at Chewy for all your pet needs
- Team building events and company-sponsored luncheons
- Career growth and promotion opportunities
- Subsidized child, adult and pet backup care through Care.com
- Discounts on many items through the LifeMart Discount platform
What you’ll do:
- Warehouse functions including labeling, replenishing, box making, loading/unloading trailers, moving stowed products to various locations utilizing a Forklift, etc.
- Fulfill and organize orders to ensure the customer delivery process is efficient and accurate.
- Create accurate shipping documentation for domestic shipments.
- Utilize Power Industrial Trucks, material handling equipment safely and efficiently to receive or transport product to storage and staging locations.
What you’ll need:
- Must be at least 18 years old.
- Willing to be trained on PIT equipment (Powered Industrial Trucks) Examples include: Cherry Picker/Order Picker, High Reach, Movexx, Pallet Jack, Walkie Rider, etc.
- The desire to take great pride and care in every order you fill for our pet parents (customers).
Visit our Recruiting Centers to Interview!
BRAND NEW Chewy Fulfillment Center in Lewisberry!
Monday - Friday | 9:00am to 5:00pm
100 Goodman Drive, Lewisberry, PA 17339
Chewy Harrisburg Recruiting Office
Monday - Friday | 9:00am to 5:00pm and Saturday 9:00am to 3:00pm
3950 Tecport Drive, Ste 140 Harrisburg, PA 17111
Warehouse worker, fulfillment specialist, general labor, material handler, shipping, receiving, picking, packing, order fulfillment, inventory control, quality control, distribution specialist, jobs, careers
Chewy is committed to equal opportunity. We value and embrace diversity and inclusion of all Team Members.
If you have a disability under the Americans with Disabilities Act or similar law, or you require a religious accommodation, and you wish to discuss potential accommodations related to applying for employment at Chewy, please contact HR at chewy dot com
About the Company
Amazon changed how we shop for books. Netflix transformed the way we consume movies. At online pet specialty retailer Chewy, we’re disrupting the pet products industry by offering our customers the easiest way to get the premium products they want, backed by unparalleled service. We strive to win at everything we do, whether that means bending over backwards to gain our customers’ trust and loyalty or creating a creative and stimulating work environment for our employees. We aim to wow our customers—and our employees. Trust us. You’ll notice the difference from the moment you become a candidate with us. At Chewy, we believe in ownership and accountability and value creativity. We are makers and doers who thrive on the desire to drive results. We approach our mission to provide the best service and pet products anywhere with a dogged determination and a disposition that’s as sunny as the South Florida oceanfront we call home. Sure, we work hard, but we have fun, too. Of course, that’s not hard to do when you get to bring your favorite four-legged friend to the office.