IMG – provides information technology (IT), information assurance (IA), and visual communication services to government and commercial customers worldwide - is hiring a full-time NMS Designer with TS/SCI at its Oakton, VA location.
Founded in 1987, IMG is a leading small business that exemplifies competence, integrity and follow-through. We consistently provide customer focused professional services, which ensures our company is recognized for continually exceeding expectations. We believe that at the core of our success stand our people. Our people have provided professional services in the Information Technology field for our customers with a commitment to customer satisfaction for over 30 years.
- Develop and maintain services including web, development, configuration management, etc.
- Design, implement, test, and support network management based applications and documents design ideas
- Participate in requirement gathering sessions
- Collaborate with the team on application architecture design and decision-making
- Configures and tunes application servers
- Ensure cleanliness and optimization of code written in complied languages such as Java
- Participate in production troubleshooting and issue correction for applications after the production implementations
- Participates in production issues remediation and troubleshooting as needed
- Solve complex production issues
- Predict emerging customer needs and develop innovative solutions to meet them
- Strong Unix/Linux system knowledge and administrator experience
- 4+ years of tooling and automation development experience
- Intermediate or higher knowledge of Python
- Extended knowledge of API design (JSON, REST, etc.)
- Solid understanding of Layer 1-4 fundamental protocols
- Knowledge of standard networking monitoring technologies (SNMP, *Flow, etc.) a plus
- Knowledge on network device configuration and management a plus
- Experience in configuration development on Management Software (Ansible, Salt, Puppet, Chef, etc.) a plus
- Knowledge of HPE NNMi, OMi, NA
- Knowledge of Unit Test framework a plus
- Knowledge of Agile & Scrum Methodologies
Clearance Required: TS/SCI prior to consideration
Additional Requirements to be obtained: CI polygraph is required upon starting
Baseline Certification: Must meet DoD 8570 IAM Level 1 Certification requirements.
Education/Years of Experience: Candidate must have 7 years of experience that can be a combination of work history and education. This equates to a Bachelor’s and 3 years of experience OR Associates and 5 years OR HS and 7 years
IMG COMPANY BENEFITS
- Health, dental, vision, and life insurance
- Short term and long term disability insurance
- 401(k) with generous company match
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA) and Health Savings Accounts (HSA)
- 20 days of personal leave plus paid federal holidays
- Professional development and training assistance
Information Management Group, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.