NP/PA-C, Urgent Care, Float (.81FTE)
St Paul, MN
At HealthPartners, we are focused on health as it could be, affordability as it must be, and relationships built on trust. Recognized once again in Minnesota Physician Publishing’s 100 Influential Health Care Leaders, we are proud of our extraordinary physicians and their contributions to the care and service of the people of the Minneapolis/St. Paul area and beyond. As an Urgent Care Provider (Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant Certified) with HealthPartners, you will enjoy:
- Being part of a large, integrated organization that includes many specialties; if you have a question, simply pick up the phone and speak directly with a specialty physician
- Flexibility to suit your lifestyle that includes days, evenings and weekend hours
Must have a minimum of 3 years experience in primary care, urgent care or emergency room.
Nurse Practitioner Qualifications:
• Graduate of an accredited school of nursing and formal nurse practitioner program. Masters’ required for candidates graduating after 1992.
• Current RN License,
• Certified through the ANA national exam.
• Current Minnesota APRN license.
• Approved or eligible for approval by the Minnesota Board of Nursing for prescription writing privileges.
• Nurse Practitioners beginning practice after July 1, 2014, must practice for at least 2080 hours within the context of a collaborative management setting where APRN’s and Physician’s work together in a hospital or integrated clinical setting.
• Current CPR certification for health professionals through the American Heart Association or Red Cross required and maintained. On-line CPR certification is not acceptable.
• Must be able to provide own transportation for local travel. May provide service to patients at multiple clinic locations and/or hospital sites.
• Active member in professional nursing association.
Physician Assistant Certified Qualifications:
• Graduate of an accredited formal physician assistant training program.
• Current Minnesota PA license.
• Current NCCPA certification.
• Active member in professional PA association preferred.
• Approved or eligible for approval by the Minnesota Board of Medical practice for prescription writing privileges.
HealthPartners Medical Group continues to receive nationally recognized clinical performance and quality awards. Find an exciting, rewarding practice to complement all the passions in your life. Apply online at www.healthpartners.com/careers or contact Maly Yang at 952-883-5425; maly.p.yang@HealthPartners.com.
For additional information, please contact email@example.com or call Maly at 952-883-5425.