Bishop Rehabilitation and Nursing Center has an exciting opportunity for a Nurse Educator to join their team!
Do you see yourself as a leader, mentor, or a coach? Do you have a passion for helping others learn and hone their skillsets? Are you looking to work on an exciting and rewarding team that fosters growth and opportunity? If so, we want to hear from you!
ABOUT THE POSITION:
The successful candidate will have a variety of duties, including but not limited to:
- Provide ongoing in-service programs to the health care staff regarding all aspects of resident care, infection control, policies, procedures, and equipment
- Conduct weekly general orientation
- Establish, coordinate, document and evaluate all education programs within the facility
- Maintain accurate records of all in-service programs held along with employee attendance records
- Ensure compliance with state code requirements regarding training, orientation, documentation and nursing care
- Degree from an accredited school of nursing
- Current and valid license as a Licensed Practical Nurse/Registered Nurse in the state of New York required
- Current CPR certification
- Minimum of 3 to 5 years LPN/RN experience required
- Education or experience in long term care or geriatric nursing is preferred
- Must be flexible, punctual, professional, and reliable
- Strong customer service skills and compassion
As a Team Member You Will….
- Be making a difference in someone’s life every day
- Learn from and work with professionals who are trend-setters in the industry
- Have access to advancement opportunities, tuition assistance, challenging and rewarding careers, and valuable benefits
- Enjoy recognition and rewards for your contributions to our team
Full Time: Monday-Friday
Apply online or send resume and cover letter to:
Bishop Rehabilitation and Nursing Center
Attn: Mitchell Schreiber, HR Director
918 James Street
Syracuse, NY 13203
Questions? Call 315-474-1561 for more information!
Vestracare is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers all candidates for employment regardless of race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, genetic history, national origin, marital status, disability, Vietnam or disabled veteran status or arrest record.