The Nurse Recruiter role is vital to meeting the registered nurse (RN) workforce needs of Memorial Health System. This role is focused on executing strategies and tactics to source, attract and hire experienced RNS as well as nursing program students.
Successful candidates will bring energy, urgency and accuracy to all aspects of the recruitment life cycle. Strong communication skills are a must to create positive experiences for potential future colleagues as well as hiring leaders. In this competitive environment, the nurse recruiter must also have the ability to speak to - and sell - all Memorial has to offer. This includes the ability to work with not only active candidates - but engage passive leads through cold calling and other methods of communication to build this critical workforce pipeline and convert them to hires. Qualifications
Education equivalent to a bachelor's degree, preferably in business, marketing, advertising or related field (or the equivalent in related work experience).
• Three or more years' recruiting or staffing experience in a corporate or agency setting.
• Experience working with, and understanding of, employment laws, regulations and requirements.
• Previous performance-based interviewing/recruiting experience in a health care setting is preferred. Responsibilities
- Generates, screens and interviews candidates. Reviews resumes, creates job offers and negotiates and employs all related employment details.
- Partners with leadership to create a performance profiles and develop related sourcing and recruitment strategies. Develops interview formats that support recruiting strategies.
- Develops and maintains strong relationships with applicants and leadership. Serves as a talent advisor by sharing trends, making recommendations, and ensuring timely communications.
- Conducts performance based interviews and evaluates candidate employment suitability. Makes evidence-based recommendations to leaders regarding hires.
- Serves as a MHS brand ambassador to candidates and uses a sales-focused approach to establish relationships with candidate pools, ensuring timely communication.
- Inputs and/or maintains information into the applicant tracking system. Uses system data to prioritize work and shape recruitment strategies. Provides training & assistance to system users.
- Participates in identifying proactive sourcing methods for positions, tracks and evaluates source effectiveness, and adjusts strategies as needed. Maintains confidential information safe and secure.
- Assists in creating recruitment materials and identifying marketing opportunities to reach candidates.
- Maintains and relays knowledge of recruitment, particularly information essential to candidates.
- Develops strong networks by cultivating relationships inside and outside the organization; fosters collaboration to enable effective completion of business objectives.
- Maintains development through continuing education, seminars, workshops and professional affiliations.
- Serves as resource person on committees, task forces, meetings and activities to assist the hospital and system achieve strategic objectives.
- Performs other related work as required or requested.