30+ days ago
AdamsPlace is looking to hire a Nursing Administrative Assistant. This position supports the Director of Nursing by providing services to the Nursing Department that would otherwise have to be performed by the DON or other RNs.
• High School graduate (minimum).
• Knowledge of medical terminology preferred.
• Must be organized and present a professional appearance.
• Pleasant telephone voice.
• Able to work well with others.
• Must be able to type.
• Able to be on feet standing or walking 3-4 hours per day.
• Able to see, hear, communicate adequately to complete job duties and responsibilities.
• Able to carry out fine motor skills and manual dexterity.
CLERICAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Are determined by the center and may include, but are not limited to the following:
• Answer the telephone for the DON/nursing office.
• Prepare forms and correspondence as directed by the DON.
• Transfer information from medical records to various forms for review and signature of RNs as directed.
• Schedule meetings as directed.
• Type minutes of committee activity as directed.
• Compile data from QA monitors for DON review per center policy.
• Central Supply duties as required per center policy.
National HealthCare Corporation is recognized nationwide as an innovator in the delivery of quality long-term care. Our goal is to provide a full range of extended care services, designed to maximize the well-being and independence of patients of all ages. We are dedicated to meeting patient needs through an interdisciplinary approach combining compassionate care with cost-effective health care services.
The NHC environment is one of encouragement and challenge ... innovation and improvement ... teamwork and collaboration ... and honesty and integrity. All NHC employees are committed as partners, not only to the health of our patients, but to the well-being of the communities we serve.
If you are interested in working for a leader in senior care and share NHC's values of honesty and integrity, please apply today and find out more about us at nhccare.com/locations/adamsplace/