30+ days ago
Qualifications and Skills Required:
1. Bachelor's degree from an accredited school of nursing. M.S.N. with nursing management experience and/or clinical specialists preparation.
2. Current licensure from the Massachusetts Board of Registration in Nursing.
3. Three years of progressive nursing experience, preferably including supervisory experience.
4. Knowledge and skill in interpersonal relations.
5. Must be able to stand, walk, lift, and perform other strenuous activities as needed.