OBGYN Opportunity in Port St Lucie, Florida
HCA East Florida Division
Port Saint Lucie, FL
Physicians to Women is currently seeking an OBGYN provider to join our established team in Port St Lucie, Florida.
- Must be board certified or board eligible in
- Bilingual English/Spanish is preferred, but not required.
- New graduates encouraged to apply
- Impressive compensation package with bonus potential
- Comprehensive corporate benefits package including health, dental and 401k
- Relocation assistance available
- Occurrence base malpractice insurance provided
- No state income tax
About St. Lucie Medical Center:
- 229 bed facility
- 10 ORs
- 18 bed ICU
- 2 Da Vinci surgical robots
- 1 MAKO surgical robot
- EBUS and Radial EBUS onsite
We invite you to bask in the tropical sun where 21 miles of unspoiled beaches glisten and coax vacationers and residents alike to relax and enjoy. The New York Mets spring training and AA team, great golf including the PGA Golf Club and Historical Center, sports fishing, diving, surfing, kayaking, museums, theatre, art galleries, great schools and nature preserves provide a broad range of cultural and sports experiences for the whole family. We have adventures for every taste including botanical gardens, charter boats, a winery, several micro-breweries, eco-tourism and the beach. A great location to raise a family.