Location:Ardmore, OK Department:Human Resources Reports To: Occupational Trainer Manager
Your Role: Develops, implements, tracks, and measures occupational health programs as a proactive approach to injury prevention and employee wellness to support reductions in related costs.
- Conducts injury management consultations on current employees.
- Attends work-related doctor visits with the employees to assist with appropriate treatment plan.
- Facilitate the action plan for injury severity reduction at the facility.
- Performs physical ability testing on post job-offer applicants.
- Establishes and maintains professional relationships with local physicians.
- Provides injury prevention activities such as functional movement testing, safe lifting observations and employee education through 1-1 interaction and driver safety meetings.
- Supports wellness and safety initiatives at the facility.
- Responds to after hour calls for assistance with employee injuries.
- Applies lean thinking and tools to identify and eliminate waste in all areas of the position.
- Schedule – Will include 2 evening shifts per week and rare weekend hours.
- Travel – Occasional overnight travel (3-5 times per year) to company locations or to attend seminars and meetings to develop professional expertise. Must have ability to travel independently as needed, without restriction by all modes of transportation, including car, plane, or train.
We Need You To Have:
- Bachelor’s degree in exercise science, kinesiology, or athletic training.
- Ability to resolve complex problems and make independent decisions.
- Strong analytical and organizational skills.
- Strong knowledge in Microsoft Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, and Word.
We’d Like You To Have:
- Ability to interact well with employees in all work areas and locations.
- Strong personal motivation toward personal learning.
- Prior leadership experience.
What Can Dot Offer You?
As a family-owned and -operated company for the past 57 years, Dot Foods has created a strong family culture within the business. As a vital part of that family unit, we want to ensure you feel included and respected for any differing ideas. We appreciate those opinions and count on them to make us successful. In addition to an inclusive working environment, we will provide you with:
- A friendly working environment
- Highly competitive compensation and benefits package
- Significant advancement opportunities
Safety: This position assumes responsibility for the workplace safety of self and co-workers, and for the safety conditions of the work locations, exercise and promotes safe behaviors and show unyielding support of programs, rules and policies regarding safety.
EOE/AA Employer: Dot believes all persons are entitled to equal employment opportunities. Dot will not discriminate against its employees or applicants for employment because of sex, race, color, religion, national origin, age, sexual orientation, disability, or veteran status or other basic classes protected by applicable federal or state law provided they are qualified for employment or for existing positions.