30+ days ago
As a dedicated Health Care Professional, you want choices in your profession-choices that suit your lifestyle, goals, and personal needs; most importantly, you want a Health Care Staffing agency that delivers on its promises, Chase Staffing Associates is HERE for YOU.
Our Staffing Agency, which focuses on the Health Care industry such as Hospitals, Nursing Homes, Home Care Agencies, and more, needs Licensed Occupational Therapy Assistants for the home health sector of our agency. We're looking for compassionate, forward-thinking Occupational Therapy Assistants who excel at assessing patients' strengths and weaknesses and devising creative but effective treatment plans. We operate in a high-energy, positive-thinking environment, and we offer our patients gentle encouragement to achieve their goals. If you love motivating people and helping ease their pain, we're interested in talking with you.
• Devise detailed treatment and care plans for each of the patients.
• Communicate and coordinate with patients' physicians to ensure a consistent level of care.
• Visit patients in their homes and at other facilities on a limited basis.
• Exercise independent judgment based on experience to implement effective treatment
• Evaluate and report on patients' progress.
• Assist administrative staff with billing and reporting inquiries.
• Comply with federal and state physical therapy regulations.
• Complete at least 10 hours of continuing education every two years.
We are Hiring Per diem, and Weekend Occupational Therapists, and Occupational Therapy Assistants.
We offer the ability to work in the area of your choice along with full office staff to assist you.
If you are looking for great opportunities to earn top dollar and a warm and professional environment, please email us your resume.
Thank you for your consideration, and we look forward to working with you.