B.O.S.S. Retirement Solutions
The Office Administrator is a full-time position responsible for building connections and trust with clients and managing the office. The Office Administrator role is vital to the success of the business and providing support to the Advisors of the office. This individual will be involved in many details of the business requiring high-level time management and organizational skills and providing an amazing experience for clients of B.O.S.S. Retirement Solutions. As we are growing, the position will also require the ability to be adaptable to change.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Greeting clients
- Prep documents for client appointments
- Screen inbound calls
- Calendar Management
- Appointment Confirmation/follow-up
- Tracking/ordering supplies
- Attend meetings at Corporate office in Lehi
- Attending all company events and seminars
· Bachelor’s degree preferred (in lieu of degree must have 4 years of relevant office experience)
· Minimum of 1-year experience in customer service
· Minimum of 1-year experience in professional office setting
· Proficient in Excel, Microsoft Word, Database Management with basic understanding of windows and Mac IOS.
- Must be available to work full-time hours: Monday-Friday 8:30 am- 5:30 pm
Salary: $32,000-$36,000/year Depending on Experience
B.O.S.S. Retirement Solutions is a fast-paced, full service financial firm that is focused on retirement planning. We have a winning culture and great team environment. B.O.S.S. Retirement Solutions has been on the Inc. 5000 list for 5 years in a row and recently earned Best of State in 2019 and 2020 in Utah for Retirement planning and Investment Advisory Services.
We currently have offices in Lehi, Cottonwood Heights, Bountiful, Ogden, South Jordan, and Provo.