TITLE: Office Assistant
LOCATION: Green Bay, WI
DURATION: 4 Months
Provides support to the plasma collection center, under the general direction of the Plasma Center Manager. Primarily provides customer service, cleaning, and safety duties. All below listed responsibilities must be completed in compliance with federal, state, local and company-specific regulations related to quality of product, employee and donor safety, and to the proper performance of day-to-day activities.
Employees must also maintain complete and accurate records, in accordance with cGMP.
- Greets and ensures social distancing expectations for all visitors to the facility including new and repeat donors in a timely manner exhibiting strong customer service skill
- Health and Safety Services and Monitoring
- Taking Temperatures of donors and contractors with I/R or oral thermometer
- Verifying appointment times
- Provides decontamination and sanitization services (hourly)
- Monitor and enforce safety protocols as necessary
- Putting the patient at the center
- Building trust with society
- Reinforcing our reputation
- Developing the business
- Reconfiguration specialist ensuring social distancing within center, layout, crowd and line control during all hours, and critical line focus during peak hours
- Re-stock already retrieved supplies into bins, for production employees
- Remove trash and/or cardboard to provided dumpsters
- Periodically remove trash from parking lot
- Periodically clean sink/floor in donor restrooms
May include Customer Experience functions related to donors and staff such as:
- Donor Appointments
- Assisting donors with future appointments
- Ensuring repeat donors scan in electronic system
- Creating or pulling donor record files
- Verifying prior donations
- Requesting identification for new donors
- Notifying the appropriate personnel that visitor/donor has arrived
- Contact donors to remind them of physical appointments
- Maintain orderly filing system, purging records as needed
- Incumbent should have strong interpersonal skills and be an excellent communicator who can successfully interact with visitors and customers.
- Ability to perform basic functions on a computer; ability to type.
- Must be able to prioritize work and handle multiple tasks simultaneously
- Maintain general cleanliness of work area and assist other work areas as needed to ensure a clean and professional environment.
- Ability to read and follow Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) and to maintain complete and accurate records