Provides administrative support for Directors to include: scheduling, tracking, and reporting information. Provides clerical support to include typing and answering calls.Receives and responds to routine correspondence. Compiles basic information for inclusion in reports. This is a patient facing role.
Performs general secretarial duties to include:
- Interacting with patients
- Processing mail
- Ordering and maintaining supplies
- Coordinating meetings
- Transcribing minutes.
- Serves as receptionist to the department.
- Provides exceptional professional and courteous service to all internal and external customers.
- Assists in maintaining the daily operation of the Department.
- Assists in data analysis and reports trends to management as needed.
- Works with little supervision with ability to use critical thinking skills and utilize own judgment in making decisions.
- Completes other duties as assigned
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Excellent customer service skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Demonstrated advanced computer skills with various software programs, such as Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel and other department specific programs
- Minimum of two (2) years of administrative level secretarial experience
Per Diem As Needed
About the Company
In 1999, two historic Catholic charities became one, forming CHRISTUS Health and creating a unique purpose in the modern health care market - to take better care of people.
To extend the healing ministry of Jesus Christ, the mission that the Sisters of Charity Health Care system and Incarnate Word Health system shared for more than a century, is now also the mission of CHRISTUS Health.
Ranked among the top 10 Catholic health systems in the United States by size, the CHRISTUS Health system includes more than 40 hospitals and facilities in seven U.S. states, Chile and six states in Mexico, with assets of more than $4.6 billion.
Whether seeking care in Alexandria Louisiana, or Coahuila, Mexico, patients discover that the healing spirit is alive at CHRISTUS Health.