Milwaukee, WI, US
30+ days ago
Fabick Cat is the authorized dealer of Caterpillar equipment, prime and stand-by power systems, parts and service, compact construction, and rental equipment for major portions of Illinois, Missouri, the entire state of Wisconsin and the Upper Peninsula of Michigan. We have been in business for 100 years and are headquartered in Fenton, Missouri. For more information visit www.fabickcat.com
The Office Manager is responsible for working with Area Sales Managers and customers to facilitate the sale of equipment.
* Maintain effective communication with customers and other Fabick personnel
* Direct supervision of sales assistants and branch receptionists
* Coordination and management of the sales office function.
* Responsible for the filing and maintenance of records as well as other clerical assistance for the sales department when needed.
* Associates Degree required
* Bachelor's Degree preferred
* 5 years of office related experience required
* Ability to work within a team required
* Ability to be flexible
* Ability to Multitask
* Strong Organizational skills
* Strong written and oral communication skills
* Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
* Basic knowledge of accounting principles
Equal Employment Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled